Located in the Brisbane suburb of Forest Lake, Total Tax and Accounting Solutions provides tax advice on tax returns for individuals and businesses across Brisbane and Ipswich.
While individuals can submit their own tax return online direct to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), using the services of a qualified tax agent will allow you to maximise your tax return (or minimise your tax bill) by taking full advantage of all your allowable deductions.
In addition to providing processing services for a simple tax return, our team of qualified experts understand the tax implications of:
- Interest earned and fees paid on your share portfolio
- Expenses and income related to your investment property
- Capital gains tax (CGT) from the sale of assets – including the different CGT applications when selling your main residence as opposed to selling an investment property
- Any money or assets you might have inherited
- Income you might have earned from an overseas source
- Expenses related to tools, uniforms and protective equipment you might have needed to purchase for work
- Costs related to your education
- Getting married or divorced
- Having dependents
In order to maximise your tax avoidance (which is legal) without risking tax evasion (which is illegal) we have a team of Brisbane-based, qualified tax advisors who regularly undertake professional development to ensure that your tax return complies with all relevant legislation.